/

THE
HISTORICAL
CELLAR

/

THE HISTORICAL CELLAR, FACING THE MAIN SQUARE OF NOMI VILLAGE, WAS BUILT BY THE GRANDFATHER ITALO TO KEEP HIS WINES BACK IN THE 1950.

The cellar came back to productive life following a period of restoration in 2016, thanks to the sisters Donatella and Chiara, with help of their father Paolo. Everything that could be saved has been lovingly restored to show the original features and architecture. Today the cellar is a building fitted with a modern equipment, while keeping the traditional artisanal wine cellar fascination.

Divided between two floors, a preparation and packaging area on the groundfloor differs from the Trentodoc aging on lees and disgorging area in the basement. A little museum has been set up in this place where it is possible to ammirate the old wine-making equipement used by grandfather Italo. The ancient wine tanks built in cement have been mantained from the original structure, and some of them have been opened to get niches for Trentodoc Pedrotti bubbles ripening.

Historical wine cellar in the heart of Nomi Village, built in the 1950 and restored in 2016.

/IN THE MIDDLE OF NOMI VILLAGE/

It is possible to taste at their best the sparkling wines Pedrotti into the spaces obtained in the productive cellar context, where it is also possible to organize wine tastings and events.